Welcome to http://maido.pe/ – web site FOOD SERVICE INVESTMENT S.A.C. (hereinafter called, “MAIDO”), identified with Tax ID N° 20492015165, with registered office at San Martín Street N°399, district of Miraflores, Lima.
When you use our services, you share information with us. We know that this could affect your privacy. Therefore, we want to precise the information we collect, the way it is utilized, treat it and the options we provide toaccess, update, cancelled and controlled such information.
- About us
- What information we collect and why we collect it?
- How we use that information?
- How we protect your information?
- Changes in the Privacy and Data protection policies.
- ARCO rights.
Before we turn to details: MAIDO complies with the provisions of Law N° 29733 Data Protection Law and its Regulation.
- Who are we? MAIDO is incorporated in the form of a closed corporation and we are dedicated to the gastronomic sector. The birth of MAIDO is the fruit of Micha’s passion for Nikkei food. It is a fervent and irreplaceable love, Peru had being always its source of inspiration. The landscapes, the products and the creativity of the Peruvian are the ingredients that play in his mind and inspire his work. Here the cook is not the protagonist, but it is the top quality ingredients that promise the artist the creation of the unique work of art. It looks for customers to live a genuine Nikkei experience. This wonderful cuisine is the reflection of the Japanese influence on the Peruvian gastronomy. The ingredients of both cultures complement each other as if they had been born to be one. It is an honest cuisine with unique textures and flavors.
MAIDO was chosen as the best restaurant in Latin America at the “50 Best Latin America” ceremony, held in Bogotá, Colombia.
- What information do we collect?Through the Website we collect information from our clients, who are interested in making a reservation. For this, we request the following data:
- Names and surnames
- Tax ID
- Credit card
- Allergies and intolerances
- Health related data
- The reason MAIDO collects information related to health is to ensure the client a good gastronomic experience. For this it is important to know if the client has allergies or some kind of restriction regarding certain ingredients that we use in our kitchen. Likewise, we could ask the client if this or any person accompanying him has any disability in order to adapt the restaurant and the services to their needs.
- How do we use that information?We collect this information in order to providea better service. The followings are some of the ways we have to achieve it:
- Communicate with you, even by email. For example, we can use email to respond to your requests or confirm your reservations.
- We store your personal data for future reservations and provide a personalized service.
- In case you accept the box to “receive more information”, we can communicate with you in order to offer more services.In view of the above, you admit that you have given your consent in a free, prior, unequivocal and express manner to MAIDO so that it can store, give treatment and process your information, whenever this treatment is related to the aforementioned purposes
The personal data provided by you, will be kept and treated by MAIDO for an undetermined time after being provided.
- How do we protect your information?We continually strive to providethe best service and for that purpose, we are constantly searching to implement new technologies and processes to safeguard your personal data. In that sense, we continue with the following security measures
We will adopt the appropriate security measures to protect against, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, loss or destruction of your personal information under the parameters established in the applicable regulations for the protection of personal data. These mechanisms, include without limitation, internal reviews of:
- Our data collection system;
- Storage and processing practices;
- The electronic security measure of the website; And
- Physical security measures to protect from unauthorized access to our physical and virtual storage spaces of your personal data.Our employees, suppliers and agents who have access to your personal information are obliged to the duty of confidentiality and the obligations established in the applicable regulations for the protection of personal data, their non-compliance may be subject to disciplinary measures, including dismissal and payment of compensation, if this is the case, for the unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data.
- Minors PrivacyWe are committed to the protection of personal data of minors, consequently, as an institution, we have the necessary legal, technical and organizational measures. In this sense, the collection and treatment of your information has the prior consent of the holders of parental authority or their guardians.
Regarding to the website, the user wishing to provide their personal data through this website must be older than fourteen years.
- ARCO RightsThe right topersonal protection data allows people to control your personal information, for that purpose, regulation provides the right to allow people to demand for the properly treatment of their personal data. These are denominated “ARCO” rights.
- Access: Everyone has the right to obtain information about himself or herself that is subject to treatment in public or private administration data banks, the way in which their data were collected, the reasons that motivated their collection and at the request of who made the collection, as well as the transfers made or expected to be made of them.
- Rectification (update, inclusion): It is the right of the owner of personal data that the data that is partially or completely inaccurate, incomplete, erroneous or false is modified.
- Cancellation: The owner of personal data may request the suppression or cancellation of personal data from a personal data bank when these are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were compiled; the term established for its treatment has expired; his consent for treatment has been revoked and in the other cases in which they are not being treated according to the law and the regulations.
- Opposition: Every person can oppose, for a legitimate and well-founded reason, referred to a specific personal situation, to appear in a data base or to the treatment of their personal data, wheneverthere is not provision to the law.
It is important to inform that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding your information, by contacting MAIDO through the email email@example.com and / or you can call us at (+511) 313-5100.
* NOTE: The exercise of the rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) must be done by you only in case you are the owner of the information. This exercise will be carried out under the procedure established by MAIDO (see procedure) and using Form N° 1 (see form).